observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Better than you think

A few movies that are better than you think

  1. I, Robot - I like Will Smith as an actor. I don't care if it's not cool.
  2. I like Hitch too
  3. State Property 2 - early blog readers will remember my praise for Dash Films and the 1st State P
  4. The Cat In The Hat - the Mike Meyers version
  5. Aviator
  6. Best In Show - although it's pre-cursor This Is Spinal Tap was a little dissapointing. I just peeped it this past weekend
  7. Saved - nice indie flick. That fake Britney Spears (can't remember her name - she was in Entourage this season) was pretty good
  8. The Terminal - been a Tom Hanks fan since Soap
  9. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
  10. Team America - America FUCK YEAH!!!!

y'all peep the Rhymefest video yet? Saw it this morning - pretty dope

2 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Re: State Prop 2, I tried to tell folks. I've met a few other folks who you'd never would guess would be into a movie like this who feel the same way. It's a sleeper cult film in the making. LXG is straight garbage though, dude. There's no getting around that.

September 30, 2005 3:16 AM

 
Blogger Wes said...

I would not expect a man of your high tatse to be a fan of said Sean Connery vehicle...fuh-duh-deal me?

September 30, 2005 12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home