observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I ain't no Spaulding Forsythe but...

perhaps my single favorite


...a sneaker list

My favorite sneakers that I have purchased for me-self
Lottos with the multicolor patches (greatest idea ever)
Stan Smiths
Revolutions (I wore a pair in '89 every day for 365 days)
Rod Lavers
Air Max 95
Lava Dome
ACG Boot
Spot Bilt hi tops
Chucks
Bo Jacksons

Popular sneakers that I have never purchased but kind of always wanted
Shell toes
Clydes
Low top dunks
AF1's (even Miles had some but not pops)
Barkleys
Pippens
Jordans (never owned a pair. My pops was not authorizing that purchase when I was a shorty and I could never bring myself to do it when is started making dough. Now I don't care)
Adiodoras
Gazelles

Popular kicks that I never really liked
Lebrons
Shaqs
Melos
Kobes
Vans
Ice Creams
Blazers
Jordans (gasp!)
Air Force 3’s
Nike Cortez

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home