observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stop snitching on yo damn self


Can you blame a snitch when you get knocked if you base your career on chronicling your past and current crimes?

I am sure Cam’ron is gonna blame Curtis for the probe into Cam's tie to an uptown Blood leader. But it wouldn't seem fair.

I am no big Dipset fan but I know of at least 2 records 'Curtis' part 2 and the joint Kanye produced where Killa references his criminal activity. Does he think there are no young cops and DT's who listen to the radio and read sohh?

With these big mouth rappers there is no need for snitches. The criminals (if you believe their tales) will give you locations, amounts and quasi confessions.

This reinforces my point that they are either lying or stupid or both.

Randomness:

-Rome has me on the edge f my seat my nerd ass is n wikipedia researching the real story
-Battlestar Galactica, ditto

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I going crazy waiting for the eventual showdown between Pullo and Vorenus, they pledged themselves to two incompatible men. It is a shame the show was too expensive and this will be the last season. I really wouldn't care if they carried it through a few of the emperors.

BSG was frustrating me with the mutiny every other week routine. I hope Starbuck was a Cylon and that the Adama boys kiss and make up already. Biting my nails waiting for some Cylon contact.

Oh and Cam'ron is an idiot and at times appears to relish his ignorance.

March 20, 2007 4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think Vorenus and Pullo are gonna have to bang against each other?

on BSG there was like a month w/ no Cylons. boring.

March 22, 2007 12:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely think they will have to bang against each other. Vorenus with his oath under the standard of the 13th pledges him to Marc Anthony. He takes that stuff too seriously. Pullo pledged his sword to Octavian, and for whatever mess he becomes at times he is definitely a survivor.

It looks like the next episode of BSG will show who at least some of the final five cylons are. My bets are on Starbuck, her whole tortured soul drama was a little much for me. You are right though, with no draidis contact, the show is boring. Nothing can really top the craziness of season 2 when the Pegasus showed up.

March 22, 2007 9:34 AM

 
Blogger Wes said...

Can i say how much I love the fact that we're talking about BSG and Rome

Starbuck's husband and the Indian chief of staff are Cylons.
Isn't that what the teaser at the end of last week leaked?

you're definitely right about Pullo

March 22, 2007 11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home