observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Notes From the C Train


- do college girls look better now than when I was in college or is just me

-took the train back home last night after a few drinks. Sucked. I can't do that anymore. I done gone soft.

-Kids I know you love Kanye but it is too hot for the polo sweater. Even if the sleeves are rolled up.

-Why the hell is David Banner on the cover of The Source

-and he (Banner) was terrible at those hearings

-so the home run ball is headed to Cooperstown with an asterisk. You proud of yourself Senor Ecko?

-Now Vick is saying he took one for the team. Is he the new poster boy for Stop Snitching?

-Joe Torre almost in tears was dope

-Parent/Teacher Day today. I love being a dad

-This just in: Lil Wayne still sucks

-Late Registration is better than Graduation

-75 and 79 percent drop for Ye and Fif. Not good

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Late Registration is better than Graduation"

I agree, I don't know why people are saying it's a classic. I like his mixtape better then this. People are riding his you know what, get off it. Can wait to see what Lupe is going to give us or Jay. Didn't get the chance to say bye to yah the other night, but it was good to see all of the Bodega Fam again. Tell Ebonie I said hello.



Nae

September 28, 2007 12:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drop in sales goes to show you that first week sales was solely a result of the marketing campaign. When I listen to Kanye's album it feels like "pop" hip hop music to me, and I'm not a 50 fan either...

September 28, 2007 9:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is very pop
i like it but am not banging it any more

September 28, 2007 11:01 AM

 
Blogger ian said...

> Late Registration is better than Graduation

Agree with that and what Tone Lover above says. He was pretty good on SNL this past weekend though.

October 01, 2007 8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too pop for my taste...

October 01, 2007 10:19 AM

 
Blogger Wes said...

kanye on SNL was dope
he makes it hard to hate

October 01, 2007 10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home