observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More on cheating ass Bill


if it wasn't for boarding school we wouldn't have yours truly, Talib Kweli, Mr. Lif, John Forte, or god bless him Damon Dash


Great piece on NPR by Frank Deford about the shame of Bill Bellichick

And Ecko got roasted on PTI yesterday. I love those guys
I beleive the word Wilbon used was 'dope'

And The Bodega will be featured on BET's The 5ive today. aiiiiight

Hooray for boarding school. the rich get richer

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yooooo let me find out you guys want to blow up even bigger when a sister has left the building. Congrates and much love to the Bodega Fam! I had to make bread and eat, how do you think I keep this figure!!!! I'll be back soon, just have the box ready when I get there.

Nae

September 19, 2007 11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, that piece on bellichick was brilliant. comparing him to nixon - I LOVE IT! "Manning and Belichick were not just football ships passing in the night..." what superb writing. NPR is the best. thanks for the link!

September 20, 2007 11:45 AM

 
Blogger ian said...

> Mr. Lif, John Forte

Not sure how much of an endorsement these two are for the value of boarding schools frankly, LOL....

September 24, 2007 11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home