observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where you been?

wh0 us that d00fus in the middle? next t GLC


The 'o' n my c0mputer is busted s0 I have t0 use zer0s. Quite ann0ying.


Busy week as well


Day care cl0sed 0n Wed. "Meetings, blah, blah wh0 cares blah."





Saw 'The Departed' last night - underwhelming. I didn't see the 0ther n0minees but I think that was a mercy win fr Marty. He d0esn't have t00 many 0scar pr0jects left in him.





But really it's all ab0ut March Madness. Brackets are in. I just have t0 wait f0r the vict0ries.


Be 0n the l00k0ut f0r that Jacks0n State bracket buster vs Fl0rida. 0u heard it here 1st. Remember that.





L0ve that UVa 4 seed. Pe0ple still sleep 0n my Wah00s. They tied f0r the ACC cr0wn while Duke faded.





L0ve the new C0nsequence rec0rd. "D0n'tF0rget 'Em" is my sh*t.


I h0pe he can catch 0n just a lil bit.


Y0u'll be seeing him 0n June 23rd...aiiiiiight





L8tr

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe you were underwhelmed by The Departed. I watched it over the weekend and thought it was great. It's a different type of film for Marty - the look, the story, etc. I really thought the performances were incredible. You'll have to elaborate.

March 16, 2007 12:48 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

I didn't get what the big deal was. Nicholson gave up on the Boston accent 1/2 way thru

Marky Mark was good. Damon and Leo were good as 1 would expect from the lineup

March 19, 2007 11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home