observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Sweet Brother Numse

ESPN’s 50 in 50 is almost over and although it was a stupid idea at first, I think I might have caught every one. Even on the weekends.

The
devastation from Katrina is so much worse than I thought. How I got that misperception, I don’t know.

Kanye
saves the music industry. 850K!?!?!? That is indeed getting it done. And the joint is that good. A little long and some of the fat could be trimmed, but isn’t that always the case?

I just caught the Cree Summers reference in 'Spaceship'

Who caught the 'Sweet brother Numse' reference on 'Gone'?


iPod/cell phone. Two of the great innovators of our time come together. I seen it coming.

The
BBC getting down with downloads

Watching ESPN talk to Roger Federer this morning. Please stop referring to Lance as dominating his sport like Tiger or Michael. It is simply
wrong.



2 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

right you are. Change made

September 06, 2005 4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I knew it. I heard the song and I immediately thought of "The Golden Child" (and yes, I know this post is about 3 years after the post)

April 08, 2008 12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home