observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, October 29, 2007

No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night



-At MoMa you have to have a Phd or be working towards one to give tours. In Hip-Hop if you read nahright every day you are an expert

-Is it me or is 'Bed' gonna be J Holiday's kiss of death. Does he have joints on that album? Hope so. seems like a cool cat

-'American Gangster' reviews are overwhelmingly positive

-Cuba bounces back with a real role

-'Blue Magic' video is boring. I like the stacks of 500 Euro bills though

-The Bush asministration should be smacked for comparing the SD wildfires to Katrina. As ray Nagin's press sec said. A paper cut to an amputation.

-Massages and accupuncture at the Charger coliseum. Rape and larceny at the Superdome

-I thought the Chargers would be distracted. Bad bet

-couldn't care too much less about the World Series. sorry

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Wes,
I see that you've taken my MOMA photograph from my website and used it on your blog. I don't have any problem with you using it, but you should have asked first. Either you need to give me credit for my work or remove the photo from your blog. The credit line should read: Photgraph by Aaron Yassin.
Regards,
Aaron Yassin

December 01, 2007 7:07 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

changed
sorry

December 02, 2007 7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home