observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Movie idea

You know what I would like to see?
A story about Kareem 'Biggs' Burke. The 3rd part of the Roc-A-Fella exeutive team.

Now that the Kanye machine has convinced us that 'Big Brother' is worthy, the story must be told.

BTW, that song has some of the weakest rhymes in the Kanye catalog.
I love Kanye but damn! Some of the lyrics he gets away with make me cringe.

I heard Biggs was the real hustler who fronted the original Roc-A-Fella but you never know if that's urban myth or not.

Was it 'Death of a Dynasty' where they had Biggs with his intereter? I loved that flick. And State P 1 & 2 while you're at it. 'Get Down or Lay Down' that's my mantra (C Rayz Walz)

5000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home