observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's the Reunion


The post about the Artifacts made me think about trying to put together a reunion for this year's Festival.


Like maybe the Artifacts, The Fat Boys minus Buff the Human Beat Box (RIP), Gangstarr (not likely from what I heard), The Skinny Boys, Oaktown 3-5-7, or Three X Dope.


But seriously who would y'all like to see?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly fam, anybody golden age, and especially artists getting ready to come back out. They can do the classics plus new material. I would love to see you pull off Gangstarr if possible. I don't think it may be as bad as we think...

January 18, 2007 8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody Golden age and/or from the independent scene. I would love to see Gangstarr if you could pull it off...which I don't think is a stretch

January 18, 2007 8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home