observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Master Sun

So I have the concept of the book together. I saw a book about The Art Of War and the entrepeneur yesterday in Barnes and Noble.

The book went line by line and interpreted Master Sun's classic into lessons for the entrepeneur.
Nice concept, but tedious and somewhat redundnt. Sticking to each line of the translation makes for rigid reading.

My idea is going to go chapter by chapter and interpret the Art into practical terms for the Hip-Hoptrepeneur. It will include practical examples and commentary from industry vets, artists, and businessmen way smarter than me.

Now how do I go about doing this? No clue, well I have a bit of a clue, but as they say the journey will be half the fun.

Enjoy the pics of the boy and the dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home