observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Whine and cheese

The title of today's post is attributed to the great urban poet Joell Ortiz. For this week I am in the true land of w(h)ine and cheese for some, Martha's Vineyard. A couple of musings from the SC

- it's not bourgie as you think

-but those annoying WASPs and Buppies are here. Don't trip

-great for Miles Boogie

-and Roxy

-the stress and tension of New York simply don't exist and that's a good thing

-saw Spike Lee...twice

-those who know me know I am just a Hip-Hop nerd. And I get a real kick out of meeting the Uncle Ralph's and Prince Paul's and Ali Shaheed's. Seeing Spike was a moment for me, but for most they were too cool. Whatever

-getting my grill on nightly. Call me the Black Bobby Flay, cuzzo.
Tuna, country ribs, whitefish. I gets bizzy.

Enjoy yourself y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home