observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Exit, Stage Left

-You knew it was gonna happen. Larry out, Isaiah in
Will it work?

-Trying to call my man Strahan a homo thug. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am not the manager of the White Sox or anything

-Y’all heard the new Nas song?

-Saw Nelly Furtado and Timbaland on the Today show. I love her. She is cute as hell. I know it’s pop, but I was feeling ‘Like A Bird’
So on this new song she is straight rhyming? Hmmmm. Whatever, she is a MILF

-Two days until the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival. See y’all there. I got work to do
No more tickets. Sorry, but still come and hang out in Empire Fulton Ferry Park

I’m gone

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man what's up with VIP Tickets?

June 22, 2006 2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry out is a good thing. Isaiah wants to follow the riley blueprint.

Nelly's new songs on on fire we run the new joints at turntable lab. She put on a little weight and it's looks good. Timbo looks like the incredible hulk!

June 22, 2006 2:52 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

Ak come by today

June 22, 2006 2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home