observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Start of a new week

'Tis the start of a new week. I missed my posts on Thursday and Friday. My bad.

Before our daily dose of randomness...

RIP to Eddie Guerrero, WWE superstar. Those cats really push their bodies to the limits. I hope my Latino brother didn't push it too far.

___________________________________________________________________

Randomness
-Rome was off the hook last night. Maybe I am the only who didn't know that it is a mini series. The joint is over after they wack Ceasar next week.
-Brutus is a sucker
-Ceasar is wilding, though
-Pullo is the man and so is Verenus. That is the way to get your boy's back when the chips are down
-Attia and Pullo are the most important characters
-I fell asleep on 'The Boondocks' how was it last night?
-Who watches 'Extras' after 'Curb'? I love that guy. I am a sucker for that British humor. Ask Richy Pitch.
-The Jets should just consider the rest of the season, a long scrimmage
-Eli fell apart yesterday. Can't win 'em all
-That pass from Randle-El was sick
-Stetsasonic, 'In Full Gear' is one of THE best Hip-Hop albums of the Golden Era. You really caught a glimpse of Prince Paul's genius some 18 years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between Curb, Boondocks, Everybody Hates Chris, Extras, and Deadwood, I actually have a reason to own a TiVo these days...

November 14, 2005 5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home