observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Elephants under the stove

Check my man Mark Cilantro's review of the new Mike Jones album.

He als just did a Common interview that hopefully he will share with the Chancellor.

What do you think of this girl who got handcuffed at school. If I was the teacher it would have been hard for me to restrain myself with a little kid wilding out like that on me. I think calling the cops was probably the safest bet for the teacher and the kid. If that teacher had popped that kid her ass would have been in jail.

The cops certainly seemed to have calmed her ass down.

I love that Donald Trump Dominoe's commercial.

I wish I could round up every step above an intern, fake ass industry know it all, want to tell me how to run my business clown put them in a bag and beat them with a wiffle bat. In the future don't say s*&%t to me until you have your own company and have had the feeling trying to meet Friday payroll on a Thursday night. Now that I got that off my chest.

Peep the flyer for the next Good Foot with Professor Prince Paul.

and we should have som crazy announcements for the Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival this week. Stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home