observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am...The Legend of the Fresh Prince and he's the DJ

Just saw 'I am Legend.'
highly recommended. Nice combo of Will Smith blockbuster with a compelling story.
Definitely some tinkering with the story that I would have liked to see. I won't spoil the flick with my unsolicited two cents.

Who would have thunk it. 'Girls Of The World Ain't Nothing But Trouble' to Hollywood's #1 supplier. Love it. That my friends is the power of our Hip-Hop. There is nothing we can't do.

Other randomness:

-next movie on my list- The Golden Compass
-football is boring unless it is someone trying to topple the Pats
-can Isiah last? Not sure anymore
-not sure about the timing for 'The Cool'. I still need to give it another listen
-I am fine downloading old goodies myself
-film and publishing, my next 2 frontiers
-got mad recipes on deck for Xmas in NC

Be good

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holla at me on the film front, when you're ready.

December 19, 2007 10:13 AM

 
Blogger Wes said...

will do

January 02, 2008 11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home