observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things are good


Being the insane Dilla fan that I am shame on me for not shouting the Dilla/Busta/Mick Boogie mixtape.
All Dilla fans should find Mick Boogie and give him a kiss/hug/pound whatever is appropriate.
And he has the joint for free on his site. That's what I'm talking about

Things are good when people like Busta, Mick Boogie, and Ma Dukes can come together for this. (Quick question - track 3 I never realized Bust was hustling)

Another inspiring observation ----
I also spoke on my feelings about Common. He is really doing it.
He is with Alicia? That would be a...good look.
Love her new video
Saw 'Smokin Aces' last night. Both of them did their thing. Common can do something with this acting hustle.

Word

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet. You have a very, very interesting blog.

November 28, 2007 10:38 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

thanks brother

November 29, 2007 2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home