observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nostagia part 2

So we cleaned out the store room last week. Took your man on a trip down memory lane. Lessons learned:

1. I wasted a lot of money on that space. 90 percent of the stuff in there was garbage. Never again.

2. I will never manufcture another CD. I threw out so many returns from retail it made me sick. And the dust triggered my asthma.

3. Posters are really heavy when your are chucking them into a dumpster. Ooooooh my back still hurts.

4. 7H put out some really banging records. If you don't believe me ask Vibe Magazine ....aiiiiiiiiight

5. Even our duds I like and am proud of.

6. there are only 2 records I regret putting out. One of them was a big seller too.

7. Thank you to all the independent contractors and partners who helped make all that magic. Sam Wilson, Elliott Thomas, James Blagden, Frank Franklin II etc.

8. In our first round we did our motherphunkin thing! I'll send you a kite when the next round starts.

Easy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say which records you regret putting out, and why?

April 24, 2007 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Wes said...

i have to figure a way to do it diplomatically

April 25, 2007 9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home