observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ramblings for busy Monday

- my Jets look good don’t they? Even in the loss


- NYG’s pulled it out. I thought I picked them in the Pig Skin challenge, but upon further review I sold out and picked McNabb. Boo! Creepy foot doctor!


- New Family Guy is wack for the 2nd week in a row


- American Dad should just go away


- Got money on my man Charlie Bizatch tonight. Still don’t get Jacksonville


- And why do they even have a franchise?


- Secret Lupe party in Chi-town tonight. I really hope he has a surprisingly good first week. But it doesn’t look that way if you listen to Ian


- Turned on the ND game and immediately emailed Joey.


- Brooklyn Crescents, sun!

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

That's the other ian commenting in your other post on Lupe but I also don't subscribe to the cult of Lupe. I feel like his buzz wore off from 3-4 months ago anyway.

September 19, 2006 2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home