observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Au Bon Entourage

FYI, it’s stupid hot. Stay by the sprinklers or the a/c (Miles in the sprinklers pic this week!)

---------------------------------

So I realized I have not been blogging about my favorite TV show this season. L’Entourage (Entourage for you Anglophiles).
I haven’t missed an episode although I missed the 1st half of last night’s episode due to the ESPY’s. (Lance was pretty funny).

Honestly the writing and story line is not as strong this season. But I still watch.

-So E hooked up the three screw? Word.
-Love the Dominator story line. Lord knows we all have one of those.
-Moms coming out for the Aquaman premiere? Wack.
-The Saigon pendant – too corny for words. That story line is weak. I love Turtle, but Turtle as the other entrepreneur is not believable. Stick to being the real mooch.
-Vince losing Aquaman and Pablo Escobar – interesting, but you know it will all work out for Vince. (Vince does look like a younger Benicio of The Bull)

You know what I love about this show is that I know of someone in my crew who could fit every role. From Lloyd down to the pregnant publicist.
Are you a Sloane, Ari, or a Drama?

I am an ‘E’

Every situation needs an E, a Turtle and an Ari

This week’s posts

“Why Stones Throw, Def Jux and Rhymesayers are the only 90’s indies that still matter”

“Imagine how angry real old school rappers (Cold Crush era) are when they see all this money being made and let’s pinpoint the artist, record, and song that flipped the switch from part time MC to full time millionaire.”
(that could be a good book idea. Steph – haven’t forgotten about you)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't think you had. This does sound like a great idea. Also, haven't forgotten about that "Art of War" one. I bet we could come up with a few if we put our heads together.

Steph.

July 17, 2006 5:03 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

I can't open the outline you sent a while back

Wanna do the Art Of War idea for real

July 17, 2006 5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home