observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

18 and making more than your dad

Ball Players know the ABCD camp is no joke. Is Romeo that nice?

So what did he say? What a soap opera. I really need to know. Biggest sports meltdown ever. Worse than Ron-Ron, fa sho.

What do y’all think about this? Racist?

White Power? (on last night, had me pissing my pants)

We are looking for suggestions for this year’s CMJ and next year’s Festival. Hit us up with your ideas

2 Comments:

Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

I knew some kids who went to high school with Romeo at Beverly Hills High. They said his game was ridiculous.
Caveat: they were kids who went to Beverly Hills High School.

July 13, 2006 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

lol

But you have to be nice to make it to ABCD. I don't think he is that big of a celeb to get a pass to that

July 13, 2006 4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home