observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Front of the bus

As usual no time for the post I had in my head this morning. Only time for SCR bullets

-watch ‘Munich’ and look at current beef with Israel and you will be scared right now

-Spielberg can tell a story

-Part of that was shot on Dekalb Ave

-anybody have a good book on the creation of Israel?

-Rode the bus solo with Miles Boogie for the 1st time this morning. I was always afraid of him melting down on me in public. No problems.

-Boo creepy foot doctor, hooray beer

-other dark horse Netflix winners, ‘Hustle and Flow’ Proof that you shouldn’t talk shit about something until you see it. Minus the songs Terence Howard performed, the movie was great. I still can’t bring myself to add the 50 movie to my queue

1 Comments:

Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

Read From Beirut to Jerusalem by Tom Freidman if you haven't already. it covers everything in the middle east better than anything I've ever read on the topic. Seriously, great great great book.

July 16, 2006 6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home