observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Friday, March 10, 2006

You Can Get A Smack For This

Didn't realize it was BIG's anniversary until I peeped the Bodega.

But I am really uncomfortable with his mom getting in on the Biggie franchise. She sounds like some movie producer I could have seen at The Standard in LA last week. Great spot, btw.

Busy day, short post again.

Shout out to Kenny on the great call with the Grav answer to Wednesday's question. e us at info@brooklynbodega.com with your address. Same for AD on the Gary Grice answer. I may have told you to hit me at the Room Service address, but the Bodega folks will be holding down the prizes.

I gave my prime question to the Bodega, but I got more where those come from

Today's question:
What legendary rappper introduced Rakim to Marley Marl and set the wheels in motion for 'Paid In Full'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home