observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Word to your Mother

My bracket is busted. After popping a lot of shit I have realized that my Big Dance knowledge is woefully lacking.

But in my defense - Bradley!!?!?!?! who knew?
Hopefully UConn will pull it out and save the remains of my bracket.

Happy Belated to my man Greg Trani who threw down at Via last night. A late night for the SC, but well worth it. (bad ass Indian ladies! where was this club when I was single?)

-Word to CSTV and DVR from Time Warner. Watched the tourney, taped Uncle Ralph and professional lacrosse

-and word to the YMCA swim class, brunch at The Heights Cafe and Music Together, the best parts of my week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home