observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

War of the Masses, outcome's disastrous

-The Times is running a great piece on the diabetes epedemic in the City. Interesting stuff. My frat brother just got diagnosed and he is not even 30 years old.
1 in 8 people in New York have diabetes. That is insane. Our diets are terrible.

Miles was on a play date on Saturday with a bunch of kids. One of them (not even 2 years old) only eats McDonald's and does not eat vegetables. His mom said it was a phase. I hope so.

-Caught a piece of the Alito hearings on WNYC before I bounced this morning. That is some high class lying going on. I didn't catch any Roe v Wade questions, but his answers on the internal surveillance was hilarious.
I wish he would just say "I am W's b&%$h and of course what he is doing is clearly illegal. A 1st year law student could tell you that. I am not an idiot, I just want this job reaaaaal bad."

-A future for Hip-Hop publishing? (from Ian yo, I went to a different computer and still couldn't post a comment) I llike, I like

-Digital Music industry is on the up swing

-Reccomended reading - The Fall Of Rome, especially for my boarding school colored folks

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Smooth said...

Worrrd I read fall of rome, very good book. I did the whole token scholarship kid at rich private school thing, not at boarding school tho

January 10, 2006 3:02 PM

 
Blogger Ian said...

Alito's kid goes to UVA. Lives at Brown College.

January 11, 2006 12:36 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

Jay - say word? I did the private school thing in the city then boarding school. I caught that book for $2.50 at the local bookstore.

Ian - how do you get this knowledge?

January 11, 2006 1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home