observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Party people,

Know that I am out of town but with you during the strike. Looking at
the weather it looks like they could not have picked a worse time.

All my New Yorkers post some comments and let me know the deal.

----------------------------------------

I watched more Fox News yesterday than any man should. On the plane (the
good Jet Blue) and in the hotel while I recovered from my chest cold.
These guys are absolutely ridiculous. Howthey defend W about this
wiretapping is shameful.

From the morning show to that idiot Bill O'Reilly (that cat needs a
booster journalism class).

Am I the only one who sees a crazy parallel between this and Star Wars
I,II, and III?

W is Palpatine, Feingold is Jimmy Smits or something like that. Cheney
is Dooku or Grievous. Ted Kennedy or Kerry is Mon Mothma. I don't know
if all those work, but you get my point.

W is creating a scenario where citizens are going to willingly and
gleefully give up their civil liberties to fight the Seperatists
(Terrorists).

You probably need me to tell you this. 'OutFox'd' says it all. I just
bore witness to the carnage.

Out

(A dude on CNN just said the strike was 'all about the benjamins' - WOW)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home