observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Friday, December 16, 2005

The last post for a minute

We are closing the office until the New Year and the SC is taking some time off as well. I will try and post from the road next week, but I ain't making no promises.

Thanks to the RS crew who came over for the Holiday Party.

Diet Cokes and Rums, Apple martinis, poached Salmon, stuffed red peppers and banging garlic vinagrette chicken was in full and total effect!

Best line of the night - 'GIVE ME ALCOHOL!'

Leftover Randomness:

-------------------------------------------------
-any Ultimate Hustler fans in the house? The Black girl in the Finals reps the oova
-Brian was mad arrogant, but that final pitch was on point
-how do you not present your financials. That other cat should have been asked to leave immidiately
-Do those dudes get a job at Pro-Keds or something
-Dame looked a little uncomfortable when that chick Seven started snapping out again. Another knucklehead

---------------------------------------------
-Artest on the Knicks? Do it, Do it
--------------------------------------------
-Even thoug that NAACP cat sounds like a bonehead I think I have surmised his point. I think this is it. Not my position, but my take on his...Donovan sold out by not playing his game. The 'Man' doesn't like the athletic, running Black QB. They want clean cut, pocket passers like The Mannings. By allowing that pressure to influence his game Donovan should be admonished.
Now, if that were the case I would be mad at McNabb as well. But I doubt it. Warren Moon's comments on Outside The Lines make way more sense. You learn to stay in the pocket so you don't knocked the f*&k out and break your leg like Vick. Extend your career.
The whole thing about him neing mediocre and giving money to T.O.? I have no idea where he got that from.
---------------------------------------------------
Have a good weekend and be good to each other

2 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

I was gonna ask you last night if you fccked with the "Ultimate Hustler." Weirdly addictive viewing. I actually knew the kid who won it without even realizing it. A friend of mine referred him to me. He was the dude that ran the label called Conduit that I was trying to land as an account for RS.

December 16, 2005 9:17 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

that's crazy. You mean that dude could have been a client?! Yikes

December 18, 2005 7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home