observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Observations from...

Observo, master of the obvious, teller of things we already know or don't care about

- I like that Sean Kingston song. Even though the 'suicidal' hook is a bit morose

-Koch is really working. Where did that kid come from?

- I love that MTV show 'Rob & Big'
Big reminds me of my man Big Rock I think

- You turn around and T Pain is like a legit hit hip-pop maker. Those songs are everywhere

- Because he came to the Festival I now like Fat Joe. Comletely self serving and shallow

- Making The Band has caught me in its damn web. Good to see Mike Bivins on the j-o

- (many) Black people will love Barry Bonds and the Williams sisters...forever

- Tiger Woods has turned into a cool cat right in front of our eyes

- That espn show about the coolest sports star is stupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home