observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I did much better blogging while on vacation than I had expected. The 10 people who logged on seemed to like it.

I am grateful that my readership has grown beyond Joey, Ian, James and my pops. Hopefully I can add another 3 people by Miles birthday.


---------------------------
Some randomness for the start of the work week
---------------------------

Can the hammer please fall on these Republican thugs

Yeah UVa! If Ga Tech hadn't been punked my three team parlay with Va and Ga Tech would have bought me some Dunks or some new Wally's

Thank you to that UVa traitor Bash for claiming Memphis as his alma mater. He jinxed Minnesota and gave us the win. That RB from Memphis is the truth, however

Go Joe Pa tonight

Please listen to WNYC whenever you can. Great segment on the genocide in Darfur today.

There are a lot of year end wrap ups. Mostly random or maybe I am not cool enough to get, but Joey's is dope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home