observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Friday, December 30, 2005

I forgot to mention a cheesy celebrity sighting I had on Wed.

F***ing Vinnie Chase! That's right Adrian 'so and so' from the good
'Entourage.'

I was picking up a smoothie while the tire on the Jackson truck was
getting fixed and looked up and Vinnie Chase hit me in the chest. Then
he said 'ooops, I thought you were somebody else.'

No, 'Coming To America' joke aside, I was bugging to see him on Fulton
Street.

-Working on my Ghost challenges from Ian and Joey. Should be up this
afternoon.

-I heard perhaps the most ignorant line from a song last night. Some
Cam'ron joint where he rants real quick about how people told him to go
to college.

Anyone heard this?

There are so many videos, songs, and images floating about that simply
make me embarassed to be a part of the Hip-Hop generation. And that may
have been the worst.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big ups and Happy Holidays to the SC and fam from ARos and Impose Magazine!

My day job is as a Real Estate appraiser and Adrien Grenier bought a townhouse in Clinton Hill off of Fulton last year (Not a stalker, part of the job). So you can expect to see Vinny Chase more often.

Thanks for decyphering GFK's lyrics with photos. Crazy and entertaining.

December 30, 2005 12:35 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

Thanks for the tidbit of info. I will be on the lookout for my man Drama.

Reading the latest issue of Impose. Keep doing your thing .

Thanks for reading the blog. I was concerend the GFK stuff was way too random.

December 31, 2005 10:51 PM

 
Blogger Wes said...

true indeed. Honestly, sometimes I embarassed by some of these cats

January 06, 2006 2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home