observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, July 18, 2005

The New Brat Pack

Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, The Owen Brothers, Will Ferell. I am loving
the movies they drop. Old School, Starsky and Hutch. Zoolander (the
funniest movie ever next to Coming To America), Dodgeball, Anchorman.
For their genre, those are the new classics.

These guys are more like the SNL grad movies of my youth. Fletch, Caddy
Shack, Meatballs, Stripes and all that. With Ben Stiller involved they
have a more New York, neurotic, Woody Allen vibe thay I like.

Vice Vaughn (and The Rock) was the only reason to watch wack ass 'Be
Cool.' And the next movie night we get I'm off to see 'Wedding
Crashers.'

While I am on the entertainment tip this Monday. I love Entourage. HBO
has done it again. This is w/o a doubt my favorite show on TV. Last
night I was straight up rooting for Vinny (really 'E'). Aquaman, here we
come. And finally Drama is gonna get some work.

Remember crossing swords is an occupational hazard and always remember
to hug it out, bitch.

Tomorrow I will praise my other favorite show, 'Family Guy'. Ooooh it's
Jackie Chan, oooooh it's Ethan Hawke. And never do cocaine with Carl
Moldin.

Until then this is the SC in a glass case of emotion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i await the asian backlash in response to last night's family guy ep. giggity giggity.

July 19, 2005 5:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home