observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Monday, July 25, 2005

ESPN2's "It's the Shoes" series moves up a timeslot!!!!

I’m on fire with the news tidbits today

From my man Cool Bob Love:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Family-

ESPN2’s “It’s the Shoes”, hosted by Bobbito, has moved up a timeslot to 12:30am (est) Tuesday nights (right after And 1’s “Streetball” show)due to the overwhelming positive feedback and ratings, so a big thank you to all who have watched and gone further to write in with response.

We have 3 original shows left through August 9th. On August 6th, ESPN2 will air the first four shows in a row from 12noon to 2pm (est), and will continue to re-air shows throughout august and september. Check your local listings for times.


If you dig the show, please write to ESPN and let them know at http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espntv.html

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cainer said...

Hey man,
I've been watching every episode of It's the Shoes and thoroughly enjoy it. I actually emailed Bobbito recently because I have this petition I'm trying to get noticed to adidas to bring back a pair of their early 90s shoes on the adidas Original line. The website for my petition is http://www.petitiononline.com/adidas1/petition.html . Mr. Garcia responded very quickly to my email and told me that he had some contacts at adidas and would let them know about this the next time he talked to them. Bobbito is a real cool guy and kind of transcends cultures in the US. Hit me up if you have any questions about my adidas cause or anything else.

August 08, 2005 6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home