observations, reviews and ramblings about Hip-Hop culture, sports, politics and the industry and life in general.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

March Madness

Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days. Not sure what happened to my time. Working too much I suppose. I woke up at 4 am Sunday morning to feed my son and wound up working until 8 am. Some (like my wife) say I am neurotic. perhaps.........

Did you guys see that C-USA championship game. That freshman who missed those free throws broke my heat. Anyone who has played sports probably got the same twinge you get when Jarret Jack turned his ankle in that ACC championship game.

Don't you just hate Duke. But JJ Redick can shoot that ball, boy

Poor Pete Gillen, the Jeff Van Gundy of UVa is out the door. My boys did disappoint, I guess when you lose, the coach has gotta go.

Who do you have winning the NCAA. I haven't seen Illinois so I have to rely more on the ESPN types. Everyone is picking UNC and I like that. That was my 1st choice coning out of boarding school so I still have love in my heart for Chapel Hill.

I love Dicky V

Louisville did get jerked in the seedings

Tomorrow is tax day for corporations. I hate the tax man. But I do like the Grateful Dead.

tomorrow is dedicated to my son Miles Boogie. Gonna throw up some pictures of him for all my friends and fam

out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home